FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Russian Accelerator Free Download

<<

admin

Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:42 am

Russian Accelerator Free Download

Did you know that Russian is a category 3 language, therefore making it one of the hardest to learn in the world? I've been trying to learn Cyrillic for ages, but kept failing time and time again. Then last month my friend recommended that I check out this awesome language learning program called Russian Accelerator. Knowing my frustrations, I was a little dubious at first to get the free download as well as its potential to actually assist me in learning my favorite language faster. Well, you know what happened guys? I put it into action, got committed and just 3 weeks later I can hold basic Russian conversations with ease. :)

Really, I feel blessed that a program like this is actually available. Mark the creator has obviously spent a very long period of time in creating this program from the ground up, so it's great to see a real rival for Pimsleur who have a massive market share in language learning products. Has anyone here managed to try out this program? Because I would be excited to hear about your results too!

I was debating whether I should do this or not. I know some of you guys have paid for the course and that's great, but I also know some of you are trying to avoid paying for it. That's okay, because I've decided that for the next couple of days, I'm going to post a link below so you guys can access the entire Russian Accelerator course for free just to say thank you for being apart of our wonderful community. Keep in mind that I won't have the link posted here for long because I know the author wouldn't be too happy about his work being released for free.

Vendor website: www.russian-accelerator.com

Free download link: www.sourcedownloads.com/RussianAccelerator.ZIP

:D Have fun! :D

Actually on a final note, I really feel that if you guys really enjoy this program, that you go ahead and purchase the program and reward Mark for his hard work. I have personally spoken to Mark and I know that it took him approximately 6 months of working full time to create this course, its content, videos, graphics and all the bonuses he has included. He has really gone above and beyond to create a realistic Russian language course for everyone to enjoy. So if the course works for you, or you just feel like buying it today, then I would recommend making that purchase.

Cheers, Andrew.
<<

aristole

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:15 am

Re: Russian Accelerator Free Download

This is an excellent training program for learning Russian. I know because I downloaded it from your link and have been using for the previous 2 weeks. I'm impressed! I agree with your sentiments, we really should reward the author for his hard work and effort. Mark has really gone a long way to build this course, so I've gone ahead and purchased it. This is way better than Rocket and Pimsleur!

Anyway, thanks for the download man. This has really accelerated my grasp of the beautiful Russian language.
<<

MrBones

Post Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 am

Yes i agree with aristole, this is an incredible course that's worth paying for.
<<

Igneet1

Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:09 am

thanks so much for the link, the course is very good!
<<

Kunda

Post Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:33 pm

I purchased a copy of Mark's Russian language program last week as I have a business trip to Moscow planned in 3 months. His payment plan is very affordable I believe. I certainly look forward to building fluency of this beautiful language. Oh, and the women there are so beautiful! Get this course for that alone...
<<

admin

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Great guys, so good to see everyone supporting Mark and the Russian Accelerator course. You're joining thousands of very happy students!
<<

Lismo

Post Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:41 am

i just joined the Black Hat forum yesterday and would definitely agree with everyone's statements given above. Mark is an incredible teacher!

Return to WSO Downloads