Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:42 pm

About this forum

Welcome all new users!

Thank you for taking an interest in my forum and joining. I'm glad you're here! The party is literally just getting started.

I would like to outline what the Black Hat Source forum is about. I love having the latest digital products available on the internet and I love to share these products with our members here. It just makes sense, doesn't it? When you watch a movie, chances are that you brag to your friends or family about how great it is. And this is what this forum is about....I simply share the best tools, software, books, guides and training products for the benefit of our members. I desire that everyone succeeds with their online pursuits, and the best way is simply through having access to the top products available online. Please remember that most of these links are affiliate or referral links since the actual files would take a massive amount of space on my server and would tend to drain it.

So feel free to take a look around, and check out some of the coolest products that I talk about. Other members will sometimes give their feedback, reviews or share a product of their own. You are all welcome here. :)

To your success,

The Black Hat Source Administration Team